From: Alin Nastac <mrness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] mobile-phone herd
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:37:07
1 Alastair Tse wrote:
2
3 > Hi Alin,
4 >
5 > I think I might be of help with the mobile-phone herd given that I
6 > maintain almost all the bluetooth related packages and at least half
7 > of the app-pda stuff. I remember st_lim or someone maintaining gnokii
8 > and variants there-of, so you might want to ask if he is still active
9 > and help out on those bugs.
10 >
11 > Some of the packages in app-pda are actually mobile phone related, so
12 > you might want to take a look at those.
15 Hi Alastair,
16
17 I've already moved all mobile-phone related packages to app-mobilephone,
18 excepting kde-base/candy (kde herd opposed to that) and some xmms plugin
19 (media-plugins seems to suits better imo).
20
21 Seeya,
22 Alin