From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] cmake-utils.eclass udpate
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 18:18:40
1 Hi,
2 this is just friendly reminder that we are updating cmake-utils.eclass [see
3 attached diff] to tree in few hours and it gives you new fancy functionality.
4 Everything is well eclassdoc documented so you can find out what the new
5 features are and how to use them.
6 Highlights are:
7 - more precise handling of overriding gentoo variables (cxxflags,...)
8 - exporting cmake_build_dir variable which might be usefull for various
9 reasons
10 - DOCS and HTML_DOCS variables for doc generating.
11 - Also we set the functioncalls for some reasonable base so they are all named
12 same way (backcompat is left with warning so if you hit warning just fix your
13 ebuild, this wont harm users :])
14 - cmake-utils_src_configurein/out are deprecated althrought still works with
15 warning. Use CMAKE_IN_SOURCE_BUILD variable. (the in/out functions were never
16 ment to be used directly anyway :()
17
18 The eclass was heavily tested in kde-testing overlay so this will be painless
19 update :]
20
21 Cheers
22 Tomas