From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: rfc: oldnet scripts splitting out from OpenRC
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 16:24:29
1 On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 07:20:39 -0400
2 Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Apr 26, 2013 4:59 AM, "Tobias Klausmann" <klausman@g.o>
5 > wrote:
6 > > On Fri, 26 Apr 2013, Tobias Klausmann wrote:
7 > > > I'm still not quite sure what newnet does that oldnet doesn't, or
8 > > > why somebody felt it was necessary to make a new package (and no,
9 > > > let's not discuss that here). Whatever it is, ideally, it would
10 > > > reflected in the name(s). And package descriptions.
11 > >
12 > > Scratch that. After reading Rob's post, I know. TYVM.
13 >
14 > I must have missed that. What post?
15
16 <http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/85223>