From: "Octavio Ruiz \\(Ta^3\\)" <tacvbo@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] asterisk 1.4
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 14:25:58
1 > potrage there is such remarkable package as asterisk. Its newest
2 > version at present 1.2. X. Several months ago there was a stable new
3 > branch asterisk, with number of version 1.4. X, me interests, whether
4
5 1.4 Branch is in beta stage.
6
7 > inclusion of this version in portage is planned? If yes, when to
8 > expect?
9
10 Probably will be first en the voip overlay and then some voip
11 herd dev will put them in the tree after some testing.
12
13 I have some experimental Asterisk 1.4 ebuilds, I wll submit them at the voip
14 overlay later. You can reach me at #gentoo-voip channel.
15
16 Regards,
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list