From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The (lack of) use of herds
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 05:52:29
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Sunday 29 October 2006 01:26, Marius Mauch wrote:
3 >> So if now you're on a herd alias but not listed in herds.xml for a herd,
4 >> what practical difference does it make if the herd exists or not?
5 >
6 > huh ?
7 > -mike
8
9 I think one of his points is that you still get the bugmail...I guess?
10
11 I'm on the python team alias but not in the herd...I don't want have
12 people ask me to fix python stuff because I dunno how to do it ;)
13 However I like knowing 'what is going on in python town'.
14
15 Peace out homies.
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list