From: Thomas Deutschmann <whissi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 'pax_kernel' USE flag
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 15:26:21
1 On 2021-07-07 05:05, Matt Turner wrote:
2 > On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 7:41 PM Thomas Deutschmann <whissi@g.o> wrote:
3 >> As you probably know, I am not a Linux desktop user (yet). My complete
4 >> experience with that PaX stuff is limited to servers.
5 >
6 > Maybe I've misunderstood what you meant. You don't use Linux on the desktop?
7 >
8 > But, you maintain Firefox? I'm definitely confused :)
9
10 No, I became Firefox maintainer by accident via security project when
11 former devs weren't available and I started to help out.
12
13 I actually bought a notebook a few years ago just to be able to do more
14 testing (I have a lot of experience with Selenium where I am using the
15 browser in headless mode but when you want to improve desktop
16 integration...). This also enabled me to become a test user for leio's
17 GNOME 3.30 work which was a great experience.
18
19 My Gentoo desktop usage has increased a lot since then but Linux still
20 isn't my *primary* desktop platform (yet).
24 Regards,
25 Thomas Deutschmann / Gentoo Linux Developer
26 fpr: C4DD 695F A713 8F24 2AA1 5638 5849 7EE5 1D5D 74A5

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature