From: "Rémi Cardona" <remi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Automagic dependencies in gegl
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 08:19:03
1 Hanno Böck a écrit :
2 > Recently, GIMP got it's first development version based on gegl.
3
4 Sweet :)
5
6 > Is there some brave gentoo dev (or non-dev, doesn't really matter)
7 > volunteering to send patches to gegl-upstream?
8
9 I would really like to say that I can do it for you, but I'm very time
10 limited, so my suggestion is to start off with the easy ones (ie, the
11 ones that use pkg-config).
12
13 Do one dependency, (contact me off list so I can help you get it right)
14 and then it should be pretty easy to copy/paste to do the other ones.
15 Getting the first one done is the hardest :)
16
17 > Beside, I'm asking myself how to handle this situation. Hard-enable them all
18 > as long as there are no patches? Let the automagic go in the tree? Opinions
19 > welcome.
20
21 No automagic... that's a big no-no :)
22
23 Cheers,
24
25 Rémi