From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Packages/build systems not honoring LINGUAS and a sane solution
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 23:17:13
1 On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 1:26 PM, Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:00:31 -0600
3 > Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Yes, please.  Once these get fixed then we can drop localepurge.
6 >
7 > That's a lot of bugs to fix, and the way LINGUAS now works, we could
8 > at least do with a QA check that helps figure out which packages break
9 > when new translations are added to new releases, or when old
10 > translations get dropped.
11 >
12 >> And please ignore hyperactive bug wranglers who think they get to
13 >> decide when you've filed "enough" bugs.  We want these reports.
14 >
15 > Give the guy bug assignment privileges and move on. And/or get the
16 > automated check in place, and make sure package maintainers see them.
17
18 I gave him editbugs last week.
19
20 -A