From: Michael Kohl <citizen428@××××××.org>
To: lafou@×××××××.fr
Cc: Gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Shell script help - emerge frontend.
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:21:51
1 On 20 Jun 2003 15:47:01 +0200
2 Philippe Lafoucrière <lafou@×××××××.fr> wrote:
3
4 > This script would be very similar to /stand/sysinstall of Freebsd. Are
5 > there some volonteers to work on it with me ?
6
7 Actually this is something I proposed to this list not that long ago:
8 http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/9205
9
10 I started doing some work in Python + Dialog, but until after my exams
11 (Monday till Wednesday) I don't have any time.
12
13 But feel free to contact me offlist if you want to combine our efforts/
14 discuss a little/whatever...
15
16 Michael
19 www.cargal.org
20 GnuPG-key-ID: 0x90CA09E3
21 Jabber-ID: citizen428 [at] cargal [dot] org
22 Registered Linux User #278726