From: Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GCC 3
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 15:06:15
1 Ooops, this was not the final. Here is it. ;-)
2
3 Sebastian
4
5 On Sunday 15 July 2001 22:00, you wrote:
6 > Hey people,
7 >
8 > on my system the current gcc-3.0 ebuild work fine, i think this first. I
9 > have detected that it don't copy any of the c++ header files (libstdc++).
10 > All C++ based applications fails to find some headers.
11 >
12 > I have write my own version of this script and it works fine.
13 > I have added new USE flags for the languages gcc supports (gcc_c++,
14 > gcc_f77, gcc_java, gcc_objc) so you can disable them.
15 >
16 > It will be nice if someone add these file to cvs. Tanks.
17 >
18 > Sebstian

gcc-3.0-r1.ebuild text/plain