From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [gsoc-status] portage backend for PackageKit
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 21:13:07
1 Mounir Lamouri wrote:
2 >
3 > So, where are we right now ?
4 > The planning says "every basic features should be done June 15th".
5 > Actually, I still have to do 2 features : list update candidates and do
6 > update. Every other basic features (install, remove, sync, details, dep,
7 > reverse-dep, groups, ...) have been done.
8 > To my defense, that's three days I'm sick.
9 > In addition, as PackageKit refuses interactivity, I've pushed
10 > ACCEPT_LICENSE default value to remove interactivity from ebuilds using
11 > check_license function from eutils eclass.
14 If there are interactive ebuilds that don't declare
15 PROPERTIES="interactive", you can just compile a list and post it to
16 gentoo-dev-announce telling maintainers to add it or you will do it at
17 some date X a week from the announcement or later at your choosing.
18
19 Regards,
20 Petteri