From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Please port your packages to Python 3.8
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 12:59:28
1 On Tue, 2020-09-01 at 08:06 -0400, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 7:02 AM Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3 > > QA reports provide a list [2] and a graph [3] of packages needing
4 > > porting.
5 >
6 > These lists would be far more useful if they actually listed the
7 > maintainer(s) of each package. Then devs could just grep to discover
8 > if any of their packages need fixing.
9 >
10 > Otherwise I fear that you're just going to run into the same issue as
11 > last time - most devs will just wait until you take the time to do
12 > this and file bugs.
13
14 Hmm, I suppose this won't be hard to add.
17 Best regards,
18 Michał Górny