From: Pete Gavin <pete@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GNOME updates almost finished
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:10:35
1 On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 11:21:04AM +0200, Achim Gottinger wrote:
2 > Thanks pete,
3 >
4 > Does gnome-help now work with gtkhtml?
5
6 Actually, I didn't test it before I commited it, but I get an error
7 about GConf every time I run it. I think I'll update
8 gnome-core-1.4.0.1 to -r1 with gtkhtml disabled. I've got nautilus
9 finished, but I it isn't running yet, it just freezes up after the
10 initial setup wizard. I'll have to figure out why before I commit it.
11
12 > You said you was trying to add glide support to xfree, so
13 > I uploaded your glide cvs snapshot to ibiblio a few days ago.
16 Well, the reason I got the glide off of sourceforge was because I
17 could never get the original 3dfx version to compile at all, and it's
18 only distributed in RPM format (the 3dfx one I mean). But, the
19 sourceforge version always segfaults on me. I *have* gotten XFree
20 working w/ glide, but only with the libglide3x.so binary thats
21 provided at dri.sourceforge.net.
22
23 Pete