From: Brandon Low <lostlogic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is it possible ...
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:27:22
1 I have been pondering doing this with my currently slackware server...
2 I think the problem that will arise is the hundreds of orphanned files
3 that will undoubtedly be left by the other distro's packages, because
4 different distros choose different interpretations (or ignore completely)
5 of the FHS. If you do decide to do this, let me know how it goes!
6
7 --Brandon
8