From: Yixun Lan <dlan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] packages up for grabs
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 01:39:13
1 On 17:47 Mon 18 Nov , Tim Harder wrote:
2 > The following list of packages are up for grabs that I dropped myself as
3 > as a direct maintainer from. There are probably a significantly larger
4 > number that I've indirectly maintained hiding under the guise of older
5 > projects that mostly act likes herds (e.g. graphics, sound, and vim to
6 > name a few) so interested parties should feel free to directly add
7 > themselves as maintainers for such packages.
8 >
9 > Note that some of the packages in this list already have maintainers,
10 > but I'm sure most of them wouldn't mind co-maintainers.
11 >
12 net-misc/autossh
13
14 I'd like to take this one as I'm using it daily
17 Yixun Lan (dlan)
18 Gentoo Linux Developer
19 GPG Key ID AABEFD55