From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Line Wrap in bugs.gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 00:49:04
1 On Sun, Dec 07, 2003 at 09:07:58PM -0800, Benjamin Coles wrote:
2 > Just wanted to announce that line wrapping in bugzilla has been fixed
3 > with much thanks to Aron Griffis. One of bugzilla's biggest problems was
4 > trying to find a good policy to wrap the sql entry at display time and
5 > this usually ended in hot debates. Aron was watching the bug wrap policy
6 > when he caught the bug wrap fix using css which he forwarded to me and I
7 > implementated and alas a proper bug wrap is in effect.
8
9 My appreciation for the work on this, great job people.
10
11 Wkr,
12 Sven Vermeulen
15 ^__^ And Larry saw that it was Good.