From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: 259 paludis-profile messages. ENOUGH!
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 07:15:17
1 On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 02:52:11PM +0900, Chris White wrote:
2 > Relax! Grab some popcorn, enjoy the show! 30 mile threads is what
3 > makes real linux distros real. We actually use them to provide a means
4 > of cooking for the weekly dev BBQ's. Anyways, at this point I'd call
5 > it it a day and say "Hey everyone, let's all go to IRC"! With that you
6 > could probably reduce the thread count by 40%.
7
8 Yes, I agree. It is very nice. We're slowly turning into Debian Linux
9 - the role model of every GNU/Linux distribution out there.
10
11 End Of Sarcasm.
12
13 ./Brix
14 --
15 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
16 Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd