From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Bugzilla arch list reordering
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 12:14:47
1 On Tue, 2018-01-23 at 12:49 +0100, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:
2 > On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 12:46 PM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o>
3 > wrote:
4 > > Since neither of the proposals has received any specific reply, I'm
5 > > not
6 > > sure how to proceed from here. I suppose we can possibly have two
7 > > lists
8 > > in different order so that people could use whichever they prefer.
9 >
10 > Not sure having two lists in Bugzilla would be an improvement. It
11 > would be nice if more people expressed a preference, though!
12
13 Whatever order eshowkw gives for each block, as that's the tool I use
14 to find out which arches to CC in the first place.