From: Brad Cowan <bcowan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new devs
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 04:50:06
1 On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 17:59, Deedra Waters wrote:
2
3 > Josh Glover (jmglov)
4 >
5 > Josh has come to join the gentoo team to help out with ebuilds. I'll let
6 > him tell you about himself.:)
7 >
8 > I am currently employed by Twenty First Century Communications
9 > (http://www.tfcci.com/), a Columbus, Ohio-based telecommunications
10 > company, as a Software Engineer. I serve as Listmaster
11 > for the Tokyo Linux Users Group (http://www.tlug.jp/). I am married--
12 > and have been for a year and a half now--to a Bulgarian girl.
13 >
14 > I enjoy sports of all kinds, but especially football (AKA soccer), to
15 > which I am quite addicted. Living in America, I am forced to play EA
16 > Sports' FIFA series on my PS2 and watch MLS whenever ESPN2 deigns to
17 > show it.
18 >
19 > I like being outdoors, reading, writing (both fiction and essays),
20 > drinking fine beers (fine !~ /budweiser|miller|coors/i), driving my
21 > Honda Civic EX, travelling, and of course, coding.
22 >
23 Nice to see another dev suffering thru the pain of living in Ohio like
24 zhen and myself :P
25
26 Welcome aboard!
27 --
28 Brad Cowan <bcowan@g.o>
29 Developer,
30 Gentoo Linux http://www.gentoo.org/~bcowan
31
32 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB1F16A56
33 Key fingerprint = C408 75B9 E68D 26E2 EAAE 20CF 4D5E 293D B1F1 6A56