From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Fw: "Please let's talk if spamming everyone pointlessly is really needed."
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2018 11:28:37
1 W dniu sob, 09.06.2018 o godzinie 13∶14 +0200, użytkownik Jeroen Roovers
2 napisał:
3 > Behold the magic of emergency announcements.
6 For the record, I would like to point out that his mail to you was sent
7 *earlier* than your 'emergency announcement'. And before you start
8 claiming it's clock drift: I've verified that in SMTP logs.
9
10 In other words, I see both your mails as nothing but an attempt to
11 incite hostility towards fellow developers through attempting to provide
12 false connections between events which have clearly occurred
13 independently.
16 Best regards,
17 Michał Górny