From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Install Instructions
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:14:27
1 On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 23:34, Michael Lang wrote:
2 > Here are the new install instructions. Not knowing the "proper" way to put
3 > this out for review, I have put it up at the following URL (my pardons if
4 > this breaks any protocols):
5 >
6 > http://www.gibberishcode.net/gentoo-web/xsl/build.html
7
8 I like your new instructions. Please continue to refine them based on
9 comments in here, and then when you feel they're ready, submit them on
10 bugzilla and we'll do one last edit and then make them our official
11 docs. I think they're better than what we have.
12
13 Best Regards,
16 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
17 Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org