From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Fonts Team Status
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 17:57:58
1 After the dev-ercizing yesterday, and after talking it over with
2 the remaining Fonts team members (matsuu & lu_zero), it seems I've
3 inherited the lead position of the Fonts team. This post is an FYI
4 and a Request for Help. All members of the fonts team (including me)
5 are very busy with other projects at this time. If there's anyone
6 out there interested in helping us out, feel free to join. :) Most
7 of the work is basic maintenance, version bumps and stabilizing,
8 though there are a couple bigger bugs that need attention soon.
9
10 Thanks.
14 looks like christmas at fifty-five degrees
15 this latitude weakens my knees
16 EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662 (0xF9A40662)
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list