From: "Sergio D. Rodríguez Inclan" <srinclan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Retiring
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 19:06:34
2 > There is already such a place [1] but I think not so much people knows
3 > about it.
4 >
5 > [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/staffing-needs/
6 >
7 > Mounir
10 None of the problems mentioned here are present on that page, the
11 information that could be useful is: how many developers are active, which
12 are the short/long term objectives of the project, what are the actual
13 problems/needs, news, etc. Each project could have this information on it's
14 project page but it need to be easily accessed by the users and constantly
15 updated, I'm sure there are people who doesn't have developer blood but can
16 do that kind of informational work.
19 Sergio D. Rodríguez Inclan
21 http://srinclan.wordpress.com
22 Linux User #446728 --> http://counter.li.org/