Gentoo Archives: gentoo-dev in March 2007

Subject From Date
[gentoo-dev] New eclass: gkrellm-plugin Jim Ramsay Thu, 08 Mar 2007 17:22:11
[gentoo-dev] Last rites: Various packages, see inside Raúl Porcel Thu, 08 Mar 2007 16:51:49
[gentoo-dev] comments on how flamewars are handled elsewhere Encoding could not be reliably detected. Contents not available. Thu, 08 Mar 2007 13:53:50
[gentoo-dev] How others handle bad behaviour on mailinglists Encoding could not be reliably detected. Contents not available. Thu, 08 Mar 2007 13:37:46
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Paul de Vrieze Wed, 07 Mar 2007 22:26:55
Re: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla, pthread libs, and Gentoo/FreeBSD. Javier Villavicencio Wed, 07 Mar 2007 17:19:21
[gentoo-dev] dev-perl/Newt masked for removal Michael Cummings Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:14:04
Re: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla, pthread libs, and Gentoo/FreeBSD. Timothy Redaelli Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:19:51
Re: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla, pthread libs, and Gentoo/FreeBSD. Javier Villavicencio Wed, 07 Mar 2007 13:43:05
Re: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla, pthread libs, and Gentoo/FreeBSD. Timothy Redaelli Wed, 07 Mar 2007 12:59:27
[gentoo-dev] Mozilla, pthread libs, and Gentoo/FreeBSD. Javier Villavicencio Wed, 07 Mar 2007 11:51:30
[gentoo-dev] Package maintainer wanted: app-admin/keepassx Christian Faulhammer Wed, 07 Mar 2007 08:29:53
[gentoo-dev] One-Day Gentoo Council Reminder for March Mike Frysinger Wed, 07 Mar 2007 08:20:35
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Grant Goodyear Tue, 06 Mar 2007 22:46:20
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Stephen Bennett Tue, 06 Mar 2007 21:33:37
Re: [gentoo-dev] Little respect towards Daniel please Paul de Vrieze Tue, 06 Mar 2007 21:07:57
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Paul de Vrieze Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:41:11
Re: [gentoo-dev] static vs dynamic doc ref? Michael Cummings Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:36:10
[gentoo-dev] sci-electronics/modelsim Denis Dupeyron Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:34:50
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Paul de Vrieze Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:30:07
Re: [gentoo-dev] static vs dynamic doc ref? Mike Frysinger Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:20:26
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Paul de Vrieze Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:13:36
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting (plus glep27) Mike Frysinger Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:09:33
[gentoo-dev] on the topic of asm/page.h with sanitized headers Mike Frysinger Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:03:52
[gentoo-dev] static vs dynamic doc ref? Michael Cummings Tue, 06 Mar 2007 19:32:56
[gentoo-dev] Flourish Samir Faci Tue, 06 Mar 2007 19:02:25
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Jeroen Roovers Tue, 06 Mar 2007 15:12:12
[gentoo-dev] Cleanup package.mask Caleb Tennis Tue, 06 Mar 2007 13:03:33
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Unused global useflags Timothy Redaelli Tue, 06 Mar 2007 12:16:55
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Unused global useflags Joao Emanuel Tue, 06 Mar 2007 12:03:09
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Unused global useflags Raúl Porcel Tue, 06 Mar 2007 11:48:22
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Encoding could not be reliably detected. Contents not available. Tue, 06 Mar 2007 11:31:34
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Stuart Longland Tue, 06 Mar 2007 10:48:54
[gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Encoding could not be reliably detected. Contents not available. Tue, 06 Mar 2007 10:23:06
[gentoo-dev] Re: Unused global useflags Christian Faulhammer Tue, 06 Mar 2007 07:45:52
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Rob C Tue, 06 Mar 2007 07:34:58
[gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Steve Long Tue, 06 Mar 2007 07:13:53
[gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Steve Long Tue, 06 Mar 2007 06:59:38
[gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Steve Long Tue, 06 Mar 2007 06:54:35
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting David Shakaryan Tue, 06 Mar 2007 03:49:48
Re: [gentoo-dev] Unused global useflags Luca Longinotti Tue, 06 Mar 2007 01:53:54
[gentoo-dev] Unused global useflags Piotr Jaroszyński Tue, 06 Mar 2007 01:33:24
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Jan Kundrát Tue, 06 Mar 2007 00:52:24
[gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Encoding could not be reliably detected. Contents not available. Mon, 05 Mar 2007 23:29:33
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Caleb Cushing Mon, 05 Mar 2007 22:47:03
Re: [gentoo-dev] Well, that was, um, interesting Petteri Räty Mon, 05 Mar 2007 22:43:16
Re: [gentoo-dev] Well, that was, um, interesting Denis Dupeyron Mon, 05 Mar 2007 22:36:44
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Stephen Bennett Mon, 05 Mar 2007 22:33:55
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Paul Sebastian Ziegler Mon, 05 Mar 2007 22:25:35
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Caleb Cushing Mon, 05 Mar 2007 22:25:05
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Grant Goodyear Mon, 05 Mar 2007 22:19:37
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Encoding could not be reliably detected. Contents not available. Mon, 05 Mar 2007 22:12:05
[gentoo-dev] Well, that was, um, interesting Grant Goodyear Mon, 05 Mar 2007 22:01:54
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Josh Saddler Mon, 05 Mar 2007 21:54:11
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Grant Goodyear Mon, 05 Mar 2007 20:41:21
Re: [gentoo-dev] more up to date minimal install cd Chris Gianelloni Mon, 05 Mar 2007 19:27:58
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Encoding could not be reliably detected. Contents not available. Mon, 05 Mar 2007 19:26:34
Re: [gentoo-dev] Little respect towards Daniel please Michael Cummings Mon, 05 Mar 2007 19:15:10
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Dan Meltzer Mon, 05 Mar 2007 18:13:29
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Harald van Dijk Mon, 05 Mar 2007 18:10:35
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Stephen Bennett Mon, 05 Mar 2007 18:09:30
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Chris Gianelloni Mon, 05 Mar 2007 17:52:05
Re: [gentoo-dev] more up to date minimal install cd Marijn Schouten (hkBst) Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:52:39
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Stephen Bennett Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:49:16
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Ciaran McCreesh Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:47:36
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Why this nonsense has to continue (Was: Some council topics for March meeting) Stephen Bennett Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:46:24
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Roy Marples Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:36:41
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Ciaran McCreesh Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:21:37
[gentoo-dev] Re: Some council topics for March meeting Steve Long Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:14:09
[gentoo-dev] Re: Some council topics for March meeting Steve Long Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:09:30
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Caleb Cushing Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:07:53
[gentoo-dev] Re: Why this nonsense has to continue (Was: Some council topics for March meeting) Steve Long Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:00:33
[gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Steve Long Mon, 05 Mar 2007 15:29:20
Re: [gentoo-dev] forwarding a video Daniel Gryniewicz Mon, 05 Mar 2007 15:15:35
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Chris Gianelloni Mon, 05 Mar 2007 14:08:04
Re: [gentoo-dev] forwarding a video Caleb Cushing Mon, 05 Mar 2007 13:16:22
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Bryan Østergaard Mon, 05 Mar 2007 11:52:30
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Bryan Østergaard Mon, 05 Mar 2007 11:44:06
Re: [gentoo-dev] forwarding a video Marijn Schouten (hkBst) Mon, 05 Mar 2007 11:21:43
Re: [gentoo-dev] Argument resolution [was: Re: Little respect towards Daniel please] Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh Mon, 05 Mar 2007 04:26:35
Re: [gentoo-dev] Argument resolution [was: Re: Little respect towards Daniel please] Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh Mon, 05 Mar 2007 03:40:08
Re: [gentoo-dev] Argument resolution [was: Re: Little respect towards Daniel please] Angel Olivera Mon, 05 Mar 2007 03:39:22
[gentoo-dev] Argument resolution [was: Re: Little respect towards Daniel please] Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh Mon, 05 Mar 2007 03:25:42
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Encoding could not be reliably detected. Contents not available. Mon, 05 Mar 2007 02:49:48
[gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Alex Tarkovsky Mon, 05 Mar 2007 02:28:03
[gentoo-dev] Sad Thomas Rösner Mon, 05 Mar 2007 01:13:42
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Encoding could not be reliably detected. Contents not available. Mon, 05 Mar 2007 00:30:59
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Daniel Robbins Mon, 05 Mar 2007 00:22:42
[gentoo-dev] Automated Package Removal and Addition Tracker, for the week ending 2007-03-04 23h59 UTC Robin H. Johnson Mon, 05 Mar 2007 00:17:53
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting bret curtis Mon, 05 Mar 2007 00:10:49
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Ciaran McCreesh Sun, 04 Mar 2007 23:57:08
Re: [gentoo-dev] CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK=/etc/env.d Stephen Bennett Sun, 04 Mar 2007 23:51:07
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Bryan Østergaard Sun, 04 Mar 2007 23:47:15
[gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please Hubert Mercier Sun, 04 Mar 2007 23:37:37
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Encoding could not be reliably detected. Contents not available. Sun, 04 Mar 2007 23:36:51
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Ciaran McCreesh Sun, 04 Mar 2007 23:23:32
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Marius Mauch Sun, 04 Mar 2007 23:15:21
Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting Encoding could not be reliably detected. Contents not available. Sun, 04 Mar 2007 23:13:45
Re: [gentoo-dev] Little respect towards Daniel please Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh Sun, 04 Mar 2007 23:00:28
Re: [gentoo-dev] Little respect towards Daniel please Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh Sun, 04 Mar 2007 22:57:34