From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-devhelp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devhelp] ebuild maintainers
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:38:09
В Вск, 27/01/2008 в 20:13 +0100, Thomas Kahle пишет:
> my freshly submitter ebuild > ( is now in the maintainer > wanted state. How does the story continue? > Can I become the Maintainer, or only Devs? > If this is the case, can I assist someone? What can I do to get this > into the tree?
Only developers commit ebuilds to the tree hence if there will be no developer interested in this package the bug will stay as is. You can maintain ebuild either attaching updates to the bug or at sunrise overlay[1]. Of course it's possible for you to become developer [2] but this requires more efforts on your side. [1] [2] -- Peter.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-devhelp] ebuild maintainers Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>