From: Steven J Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-devhelp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-devhelp] Re: new app - cafe text editor
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 04:49:54
hiperon wrote:

> I moved the discussion to this list, once I was alerted that this may > be the best place for this kind of discussion. > >>> Nathan Zachary >>> No problem. Let us know if we can help you anymore with filing the bug, >>>or the ebuild itself. Your text editor does look like a nice project! :) > > I very much appreciated ! Thank you ! > > I filed the bug (281229) with what I think is the ebuild. Not sure > tough if it was properly filed. > I will read the documentation again, now. >
Your next step to get it into Gentoo proper is #gentoo-sunrise on (#gentoo-dev-help can help you more on any questions if you need to talk stuff through with anyone.) You can find more at if IRC is not your thing. Well done on your first ebuild ;) -- #friendly-coders -- We're friendly but we're not /that/ friendly ;-)