From: Daniel Pielmeier <billie@g.o>
To: gentoo-devhelp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devhelp] epatch and svn
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 15:37:08
# @ECLASS-VARIABLE: ESVN_PATCHES # @DESCRIPTION: # subversion eclass can apply patches in subversion_bootstrap(). # you can use regexp in this variable like *.diff or *.patch or etc. # NOTE: patches will be applied before ESVN_BOOTSTRAP is processed. This is the description I read ESVN_BOOTSTRAP is not fetching the sources it runs commands like and the like. So the sources are already fetched and copied to WORKDIR. Where did you get your description?
> Wait a minute. Now that I'm in the correct directory I source eutils > before subversion and still have epatch available...? > Thanks for theorizing in any case. Looking at the eclass helps a little.
Don't know, but you don't need epatch just specify ESVN_PATCHES. -- Daniel Pielmeier

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-devhelp] epatch and svn Thomas Kahle <tom111@×××.de>