From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-devhelp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devhelp] Re: How to install MIME types?
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 12:33:47
В Чтв, 25/08/2011 в 13:48 +0300, Nikos Chantziaras пишет:
> I running fdo-mime_desktop_database_update needed when installing a > desktop file with make_desktop_entry?
I think no. fdo-mime_desktop_database_update() runs update-desktop-database that builds cache database of MIME types handled by desktop files. make_desktop_entry does not put "MimeType=..." into .desktop file and thus there is no need to run fdo-mime_desktop_database_update. -- Peter.

Subject Author
[gentoo-devhelp] Re: How to install MIME types? Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>