From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-devhelp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-devhelp] Mutually exclusive USE flags
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 23:32:15
1 What's the best way to have an ebuild abort if two mutually exclusive
2 USE flags are both set?
3
4 I'm trying the modify the mozilla-firefox and xulrunner ebuilds to
5 support building with OSS instead of ALSA (sadly, the current versions
6 of the ebuilds in Portage only allow ALSA to be enabled, not OSS), but
7 the build system of Xulrunner/Firefox does not allow to build with both.
8 So I need to abort when both "alsa" and "oss" are set rather than having
9 the build proceed and the user getting a compilation error later on.