From: Thomas Kahle <tom111@×××.de>
To: gentoo-devhelp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devhelp] autotools and as-needed
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 21:06:13
Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 August 2009 18:03:24 Thomas Kahle wrote: >> the following check in fails with --as-needed but works >> without it. Any hints what is wrong ? > > the config.log snippets for these tests would be helpful
linking of the small test file fails. Please see my reply to peter volkovs mail. thanks Thomas
> -mike
-- Thomas Kahle The fundamental theorem of algebra is open source. Like any other mathematical theorem it can be applied free of charge and everybody has access to its proof and can convince himself how it works. Why should software be any different?