From: Kevin Faulkner <kevlar.kernel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-devhelp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-devhelp] ebuild concatenate append problem
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 16:45:12
1 Hello everyone! I've encountered and issue when I was trying to update
2 elinks
3 to 0.12pre6. So far all I did was take the 0.12pre5 ebuild and simply
4 renamed
5 it to 0.12pre6, because not much has changed. When I tried to digest the
6 ebuild it fails saying that it can't find _EOF.
7 Here's the error:
8 /home/kondor6c/workspace/gentoo/www-client/elinks/elinks-0.12_pre6.ebuild:
9 line 178: warning: here-document at line 86 delimited by end-of-file
10 (wanted
11 `_EOF')
12 But I haven't changed anything, so I don't know why an ebuild that works
13 one
14 minute isn't working now? I don't know why it is failing because it seems
15 like
16 a valid redirection.