From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] devrel meeting etc
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 16:04:43
1 Paul Varner wrote:
2 > I must be blind, because I fail to see the endless meetings and
3 > discussons. I see an ivestigative phase where people work to collect
4 > the facts involved. I see one meeting at the end of that phase to
5 > determine if the complainant has merit. Personally, I'm willing to forgo
6 > that meeting and leave it up to the investigative team to make that
7 > decision.
8 >
9 > I then see a meeting where a panel looks at all of the evidence
10 > collected, asks for testimony if neccessary to reach a decision, and
11 > makes a decision.
12
13 If you think either of these will be resolved in one hour-long meeting
14 or similar, you're sadly mistaken.
15
16 Thanks,
17 Donnie