From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] devrel meeting etc
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:39:21
1 Grant Goodyear wrote: [Mon Sep 12 2005, 03:16:04PM EDT]
2 > Personally, I'm still fond of my long-ago suggestion that the
3 > judgement part of the process should be handled by
4 > a randomly-selected group of devs, but I'm perfectly willing to
5 > accept that such a proposal is unrealistic.
6
7 Jury duty makes sense to me.
8
9 Regarding the discussion at hand, this doesn't treat dmwaters'
10 expressed concern, rather it might make the process slightly *more*
11 complex. OTOH, Ferris says that the new system hasn't even been used
12 yet, so I don't yet understand on what evidence the concern is based.
13 :-/
14
15 Regards,
16 Aron