From: Jason Huebel <jhuebel@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] devrel meeting: 18:00 UTC monday?
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 02:56:58
On Saturday 04 December 2004 8:21 pm, Deedra Waters wrote:
> Hi all, I want to put together another devrel meeting for monday at > 18:00 UTC. This is finals week for Donnie and I, but I have nothing that > day, so can make any time that day. > > If you guys can make this time, please let me know. If you can not, we > can try and work with the timing a bit.
Monday is fine for me. I'll be around, as usual. :-) If we have to move the meeting to another day, Tuesday and Thursday at 1800UTC is not good for me. I have telephone conferences for RL work on those days. -- Jason Huebel Gentoo/amd64 Strategic Lead Gentoo Developer Relations/Recruiter GPG Public Key: "Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand." Baruch Spinoza (1632 - 1677)