From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] devrel meeting etc
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 00:39:09
1 More like making it a bit easier for devrel to get things done. Trigger
2 happy? Not hardly, and if we ever did become that way, then even i would
3 think something is wrong there.
4
5 If the council did overrule devrel, i would hope that they at least
6 provided an explanation so that we understool the reasons why, and could
7 make things better, and improve.