From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-devrel] New gentoo staffing needs listing
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 17:22:54
1 I will say this first. This is a rough draft, very rough. I have just
2 cleaned up a lot of spelling mistakes I saw after the web nodes synced.
3 It will be another hour before you guys see my fixed copy.
4
5 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/staffing-needs/index.xml
6
7 We would like feedback on this before we take it public. If you guys
8 want to add to it, let me know. any feedback is appreciated. Just please
9 hold on spelling/grammar comments till after the web nodes sync again,
10 thanks!
16 Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and infrastructure -
17 dmwaters@g.o
18 Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org
22 gentoo-devrel@g.o mailing list