From: Daniel Ostrow <dostrow@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] meeting tuesday 1800 UTC?
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:33:41
1 Oh, and I had wanted to revisit the topic of dealing with technical
2 infractions and weather or not it was something under devrel's control.
3 If it is not then we have to make sure that those who do have control of
4 dealing with them both (a). know that they do and more importantly (b).
5 are empowered by the managers and the general developer community at
6 large to deal with it. At the moment it seems that either there is no
7 such group or that we are it.
8
9 --Dan
10