From: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Cc: Developer Relations <devrel@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] RFC: Conflict resolution project members
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 11:39:01
On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 15:04 -0400, Jon Portnoy wrote:
> Sent to devrel@ before realizing it was rather more appropriate here, my > bad. Forwarding. > > > > Today's devrel meeting confirmed the pending conflict resolution RFC > (, thus it's time > to determine member selection. Attached are my thoughts on the subject > for discussion. > > >
To stimulate conversation, I'll just add that I believe this accurately reflects what we determined in the meeting to be the best way to proceed, unless objections, problems we didn't think of, etc.
Regards, Ferris -- Ferris McCormick (P44646, MI) <fmccor@g.o> Developer, Gentoo Linux (Devrel, Sparc)