From: Daniel Ostrow <dostrow@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] devrel meeting, IMPORTANT
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 16:50:00
1 I don't know what time I'm getting back from vacation on Friday yet, I
2 seriously doubt it will be that early.
3
4 --Dan
7 On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 09:36 -0700, Deedra Waters wrote:
8 > Hi all,
9 >
10 > Sorry for the late notice on this one. I'm proposing a meeting for
11 > friday, 9am PDT or 1600 UTC.
12 >
13 > The big thing we need to discuss is recruiting. I don't know what's
14 > happened to some of our recruiters, but obz i haven't seen much of and
15 > eradicator is/was on vacation, and we have a huge backlog of new dev
16 > bugs.
17 >
18 > So, if you have anything else to add to friday's meeting, please let me
19 > know by tomorrow afternoon.
20 >
21 > Please let me know wether you can make this or not.
24 > --
25 > Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and infrastructure -
26 > dmwaters@g.o
27 > Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org
31 gentoo-devrel@g.o mailing list