From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] Suspended devs and -core
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 21:51:39
Corey Shields wrote:[Mon Jun 06 2005, 05:06:14PM EDT]
> -core does not get archived..
Sure it does. I have an archive of -core since it started (though it would take me a little while to pull the pieces together). It's just not available on a website. I think Deedra's point was that it might be easier to allow restricted access to an archive on the web, rather than maintain list membership and disallow posting. Regards, Aron -- Aron Griffis Gentoo Linux Developer