From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] devrel meeting etc
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 17:40:55
On Tuesday 06 September 2005 12:19 pm, Deedra Waters wrote:
> A lot of people have told me after the fact that having seperate > judicial and investigative branches make things too complicated and the > end result is too much red tape. Some disagree and think that things > won't/aren't too complicated.
well, this sounds like moving back to the 'way it was' right ? we've seen that way doesnt work quite so well, while the new way hasnt really been tested
> Basically, for the most part, the transparency of how complaints are > handled stays the same. The only thing i really want to change, is that > i think that a commitee of say 3 to 5 people handles a complaint from > beginning to end.
so you're talking about merely reducing numbers here rather than changing anything else about how the complaint process is handledright ? all other aspects of the process in terms of what needs to be done (investigate, communication, council balance check, etc...) are unchanged ? i'm not saying i agree with the idea, i just want to be sure of the exact details of the proposal -mike -- gentoo-devrel@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-devrel] devrel meeting etc Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>