From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-devrel] tomorrow's meeting
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:43:53
All,

I've not heard any yes or no to tomorrow's meeting at 1800 UTC from
anyone, and i've got some last minute work stuff that has come up. I'd
like to propose that this meeting get moved to monday, same time.

If people can or can not make this time, please let me know asap. The
only 2 adjenda items i've got for this meeting are recruiting stuff,
the suggestion to change the policy slightly, and a third item (retiring
devs)

If people have items they want to see added, please let me know by
monday morning.

--
Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and infrastructure -
dmwaters@g.o