From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-devrel] meeting time, round something...
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 05:06:02
1 Ok all, I'm proposing a meeting for tuesday at 1800 utc. Finals will be
2 over by then, so hopefully this time will be a bit better for devrel
3 folks. I'm sure that you can guess what the topic of this meeting will
4 be...
5
6 complaints and bugs.
7
8 1. this will be an open meeting as the others have been.
9 2. if this is something you care about, i would highly suggest that you
10 be at this meeting, and pass it around so that those who have something
11 they want to say about it can be there.
12 3. after the meeting the draft policy will be posted to this list for
13 people to comment on.
14 4. people will have a week to discuss and comment on it.
15 5. after that week, a policy will be put into effect. Hopefully,
16 something that most will be happy with.
17
18 So, I need to know wether devrel people can or can not make this time.
22 Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and infrastructure -
23 dmwaters@g.o
24 Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org
27 gentoo-devrel@g.o mailing list