From: "Bryan Østergaard" <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-devrel] New recruiters lead!
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 19:03:56
1 Hi all.
2
3 Petteri Räty (betelgeuse) is replacing Mike Doty (kingtaco) as
4 recruiters lead and will be leading the team in cooperation with myself.
5 Petteri has been very active ever since he became a recruiter and is
6 also actively trying to keep an eye on new recruits and keep them (and
7 the portage tree) out of harms way. I'm sure many of you appreciate his
8 work so far and I'm looking forward to working with Petteri on improving
9 the recruitment processes.
10
11 I'd also like to thank Mike for his work as a recruiter and in leading
12 the team - I hope you'll still poke us with new ideas from time to time.
13
14 Regards,
15 Bryan Østergaard
16 --