From: Stefan Schweizer <genstef@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] [GLEP] Bugzilla access for contributor
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 15:40:39
1 On 9/2/06, Alec Warner <antarus@g.o> wrote:
2 > I don't really see how this is GLEP worthy..... Ok so all of Gentoo
3 > should know about it...but it isn't a "far reaching change."
4
5 I tried to do it without a GLEP but recruiters/devrel/infra want me to GLEP it.
8 > > To improve the development flux in Gentoo, we should allow more people to
9 > > manage bugs in our large bugzilla database.
10 >
11 > This already happens, I had perms to modify portage bugs like 10 months
12 > before I became a developer
13
14 obviously did not work so well in my case - they have called for red
15 tape, they get it.
18 > So....talk to Jforman/Kingtaco? All you really need is a group made in
19 > bugzilla; along with a specific subset of bugs you want them to edit.
20
21 yeah, it is really simple.
24 > so hparker has bugs editing perms, or recruiters does it? (/me doesn't
25 > know).
26
27 hparker/tsunam have permision editing perms.
28
29 Regards,
30 Stefan
31 --