From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] devrel meeting
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 23:16:10
These topics look fine to me.  I'd like to talk about the running list
of herds/teams which need help.  Either we get a news section every
month or post to gwn every week or something -- basically increasing
visibility on our needs.

Also, I hope that some of the non-devrel people (especially the more
vocal ones) are going to be at this meeting -- this is one of your
opportunity to help change things rather than just seek enjoyment out of
Seemant Kulleen

Public Key:
Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-devrel] devrel meeting Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>