From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Improving Gentoo User Relations (fwd)
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 04:05:59
On Sun, 2006-04-09 at 02:52 +0000, Ferris McCormick wrote:
[a lot of snippage]

Thanks Ferris,

Didn't miss it, was just reluctant to reply as er, it has been noted
that supposedly devrel must be insane for putting an enthusiastic
airhead in charge of userrel. I mean come on, who would want someone
who's enthusiastic AND who thanks people for having good suggestions?

So, I was mainly sat here pondering how enthusiasm equalled to being an
But alas, I'm too blonde too figure it out..

Nah, more seriously, I was trying to figure out a way of sounding less
as if I care about userrel in order to avoid more of those remarks.

Thanks anyhow babe!