From: Homer Parker <hparker@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] [GLEP] Bugzilla access for contributor
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 17:31:22
1 On Sat, 2006-09-02 at 17:59 +0200, Stefan Schweizer wrote:
2 >
3 > > Also, there really should be a good reason to introduce a new class
4 > of
5 > > "official Gentoo people with extra permissions" as well as a
6 > > difference to the ATs. Currently contributor and AT seem to have
7 > both
8 > > the same requirements and permissions.
9 >
10 > honestly I do not care much - I just want the result: bugzilla editing
11 > permissions for one guy I work with in sunrise
12 > If you can show me an easier way to get it done please tell so. I
13 > tried to contact devrel before and that communication ended in that I
14 > should write a GLEP, so here you have it.
15
16 I've still yet to see what the difference in this and the AT/HT
17 project, other then you don't ask them to take the quiz first.. Why not
18 just have them become HTs and be done with it? I'd be glad to help with
19 the quizes, I do for all the other archs/herds.
22 Homer Parker <hparker@g.o>
25 gentoo-devrel@g.o mailing list