From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] [GLEP] Bugzilla access for contributor
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 16:16:40
Stefan Schweizer wrote:
> > honestly I do not care much - I just want the result: bugzilla editing > permissions for one guy I work with in sunrise > If you can show me an easier way to get it done please tell so. I > tried to contact devrel before and that communication ended in that I > should write a GLEP, so here you have it. > > Regards, > Stefan
Then I would say that devrel are a bunch of poopy heads. There are previous cases already where this has been done. If you can specify a subset of bugs (such as, user can edit bugs assigned to them or overlays or maintainer-wanted) then the groups can be set up. I don't see the need for any red tape here. -- gentoo-devrel@g.o mailing list