From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] Proposal of Change to the Gentoo User Relations Project
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 17:49:08
1 On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 05:09:55PM +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > Perhaps you should consider *why* this is the case. There are plenty of
3 > changes that could be made to the forums that would make them much less
4 > inaccessible to developers.
5
6 We've had lots of small and also some big improvements on the forums
7 recently.
8 Currently the only thing requested by developers i am aware of is an
9 RSS feed, which is already on tomk's todo list. [1]
10 We are of course open for other ideas for improvement as long it is
11 possible within phpBB, but we can't improve things we don't know
12 about.
13
14 As this is probably quite off topic here, please submit constructive
15 ideas to the appropriate places (e.g. Gentoo forums feedback or
16 bugzilla).
17
18 [1] http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-3048180.html#3048180
19
20 cheers,
21 Wernfried
24 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
25 Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org
26 IRC: #gentoo-forums on freenode - email: forum-mods at gentoo dot org